- APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
Second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LISS-EC), estates as follows:
Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that the recipients have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection.
When technically possible and effective, the recipient´s consent to accept the processing of the data may be provided through the use of the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient must proceed to its configuration during its installation or updating by means of an express action to that effect.
The above shall not prevent possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LISS-EC:
- To only allow the communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- To strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter OLPDP), we expressly, precisely and unequivocally inform you that the information obtained through cookies installed in your computer will be used for the following purposes:
- Analysis of the Web traffic
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed in your computer will be the following entities:
- The publisher responsible for the website and for its processing: ASOCIACION FEDERACION INTERNACIONAL DE FISICOCULTURISMO Y FITNESS
- If applicable, the entities directly related to the publisher responsible for the website that are expressly listed below:
- CONSENT PRINCIPLE
Consent to the installation of cookies will be understood to have been given by ticking the box concerning acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for this purpose at our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he or she accepts the installation of the cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he or she has given his or her consent, and our entity will expressly inform him or her of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on his or her computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his or her computer.
- OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although the acceptance of the installation of the cookies in your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install them may means that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for our entity to provide services through it.
- DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may at any time change the configuration of the cookies, block them or deactivate them. To do this we provide the mode in the main browsers.
As well as Google AdWords cookies to third parties:
ASOCIACION FEDERACION INTERNACIONAL DE FISICOCULTURISMO Y FITNESS is not responsible for the content and veracity of the third party’s cookies policies.
- DATA SAFETY PRINCIPLE
ASOCIACION FEDERACION INTERNACIONAL DE FISICOCULTURISMO Y FITNESS undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with regard to personal data and its duty to safeguard them and will adopt all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the safety of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, as developed under Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of OLPDP and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approved the regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service may at any time exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition before the person responsible for the file or the processing, by attaching a photocopy of his/her ID card.
- PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR THE PROCESSING
The person responsible for the file or the processing is ASOCIACION FEDERACION INTERNACIONAL DE FISICOCULTURISMO Y FITNESS, with address for notification purposes at C/ Dublín 39, nave 1, 28232 – Las Rozas (Madrid).