After the last qualifier event (IFBB President Santonja´s Cup) celebrated in Nafplio (Greece; March 23th to 25th), the 2018 World Ranking has been updated by the IFBB, bringing the latest information for athletes and supporters.
As in the 1st edition, the Top 10 athletes in every discipline, at the end of the season, will be awarded in a great Gala that will be celebrated in conjunction with the Bodybuilding and the Fitness World Championships.
The new leaders of the World Ranking are, as follows:
▪ Bodybuilding: Jimson B. Janga (12 points; Curaçao)
▪ Classic BB: Antonio Ludovico (Italy) & Armando Sánchez (Guatemala) 14 points
▪ Muscular & Men´s Physique: Mohamed Ferjani (22 points; Lybia)
▪ Bodyfitness: Sandra Martínez (12 points; Colombia)
▪ Bikini: Timea Trajtelova (14 points; Slovakia)
▪ Wellness: Daniela Aguila Toledo (9 points; Mexico)
The coming next target for the European, Asian and Northern African competitors will be the Diamond Cup Malta that will be held, next weekend April 5th to 8th, in Malta; at the Dolmen Resort Hotel. This event will offer points for the Top 5 athletes in every absolute category, with 7 points for the winner.
Picture: Mohamed Ferjani (Lybia) is the solid leader in Muscular & Men´s Physique World Ranking, with 22 points: the highest score in any Division.