As the main evidence of the IFBB evolution, the 2019 season will be a real challenge involving, not only thousands of athletes from the 5 continents but, as well the National Federations from 6 countries that will be hosting the organization of the 2019 IFBB World Championships.
Since Dr. Rafael Santonja was elected as president, in 2006; the IFBB is much more than Men´s Bodybuilding. Now, there are several new Fitness disciplines and athletes with aging from 5 to 99 are represented in this organization that involves 199 countries. As a result, in 2019 we will have the next official World Championships:
- Men´s Championships: Fujairah (UAE; November 5th – 10th)
- Fitness Championships: Bratislava (Slovakia; November 29th – December 2nd)
- Master Championships: Tarragona (Spain; December 6th – 8th)
- Junior Championships: Budapest (Hungary; November 22nd – 24th))
- Children Championships: Corfu (Greece; June 28th – 30th)
- Fit Model Championships: Riga (Latvia; November 23rd – 25th)