- If you intended to cheat, the period is 4 years;
- Otherwise, it is 2 years – unless you can show that you had no significant fault no negligence, in which case ineligibility may be reduced to a minimum of one year;
- If the violation involves a specified substance or a contaminated product, and you can establish “No Significant Fault”, ineligibility may range from 2 years to a reprimand, depending on your level of fault.
- Full decision
- The Anti-Doping Rule violated
- The name of the Athlete or other Person who committed ADRV
- The Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method involved
- The Consequences (sanctions) imposed